Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ill Child Syndrome

I don't know what it is, but when one of my children is ill, then none of them want to get out of their jammies. There are times that I even get caught up in it. Nothing like a jammie day.

My little man, Mason, is sick. He's had a cold for the last few days that has now progressed into a chest cold and cough. This all started around a week or two after he decided he didn't need to take naps anymore. His poor body is so tired that he has slept for 11 hours now and he is still asleep.

Here is my question - why do they call it "childrens" medicine when you have to be at least 6 years old to take it??? Or at least 2 years old for "infant" medicine??? Why do they sell the cough medicine that is for certain symptoms in such large bottles??? My medicine cabinet is overflowing with all the different medicine I have for colds. Oh, I guess I should have said questions...

Well, I need to get some things done around here. Until, next time....

No comments: