Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Where to begin

I don't even know where to begin with this blog.

Let's start with the good news. My PartyLite business is going pretty well. I really enjoy doing the shows. I have a lot of fun. More parties mean more money.

Money - I hate stressing about money. It truly is the root of all evil, but it would be nice to have more of it. I admit it - I am the worst when it comes to setting a budget. I really wish Scott would take care of the finances again. It just stresses me out so much!

Another item of not so wonderful news, my mother fell at home on Sunday and fractured her pelvic. She was in the hospital for a few days and was moved to the rehab center last night. That is good news, but I can't seem to shake this feeling that the end is coming near. I just don't know what I am going to do when she leaves us. I know its coming and have been preparing it for a long time now, but when it actually happens, it will crush me like no other blow. I cry just thinking about it. Tears are streaming down my face as I type this. However, I have to be strong. Strong for her, for my dad, for my kids, for myself. Tomorrow is her 82nd birthday. She's had a long, happy life. I just want her in mine and my kids for a lot longer. It just stinks - a lot.

Ok, enough crying. I have a lot to do this week. Courtney has her First Confession tomorrow, and Mason's birthday party is on Saturday. Plenty to do. Plenty to keep my mind off my woes. Until next time.....

No comments: