Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hello, my name is Barb and I am a

Hugger. Yep, I'm a huge hugger. The bigger the hug, the better. When people ask if I like hugs or kisses better, the answer is always hugs. Love the hugs. That is probably why you always seeing me hug my kids. Huge hugger, I tell you, huge!!!

The problem I find being a Hugger is that I don't know how to hug those who aren't huggers. You know the ones I am talking about. If they hug at all, they put one arm around you and pat you on the back. Now, don't get me wrong. I understand that not everyone is a hugger. I may not understand why, but I do acknowledge they exist. When I am faced with a non-hugger or a one arm patter, I find myself a bit flustered. What do I do with my arms??? Do I keep them by my side???? Cross them???? Swing them???? Do I pat the patter????

I have come to realize that I am what I am. So, with that being said, I will hereby give everyone big hugs when I see them. For all of you patters out there, be warned, I will give you a bigger squeeze for every pat you give me. The non-huggers, well, don't be alarmed if I start flailing my arms about for they just don't know what to do in those situations.

Well, I am off to give my children huge hugs goodnite. To all my friends - {{{{{hugs}}}}} - love you. Until next time.....

1 comment:

Osh said...

Usually, I hate to be touched...but when meeting my husband's family I decided to start hugging them...you know, so they would think how awesome I am.

I gasthered up all my courage and went to hug them, they pulled away and told me they weren't huggers!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!