Saturday, January 12, 2008

May I see your ID?

"Most certainly!" was my response when the cashier at the grocery asked for my ID for my beer and wine. Let me tell you, I will gladly show anyone my ID if they ask for it. Well, maybe not so "gladly" if its a police officer who pulled me over for speeding or if someone wants to verify I don't qualify for the Senior discount. However, that cashier set the tone for the remainder of the day - it was a VERY good day!

With the exception of my room and my bathroom, my house was immaculate! I can always close my bedroom door! I made a deal with Mason at the beginning of the week that if he kept his room clean all week, he could stay for lunch on Friday at school. He got lunch at school yesterday! That is quite a feat for my little man. I am very proud of him. Let's hope this little motivation will carry us through the school year.

Last night was my starter show for PartyLite. I decided that I wanted to contribute to our household income while still staying at home with my kids. I really don't want to go back to work at least not now. Maybe once they are all in school, I will get a part-time job. They key word there is Maybe!

Anyway, I digress. As I said last night was my starter show. I had a pretty decent turn out. In order for me to obtain my kit, I must have at least 6 shows booked within 30 days of my getting my kit. I have 7!!!! I am very excited. As some of you know, I did Big Yellow Box for a short time while it was still in business. I think I had 7 shows total with Big Yellow Box so I am definitely off to a good start.

My nephew's fiancee found a dress she wants the girls to wear in the wedding. It is a mini-version of hers. It is very pretty. Below is a picture.




Well, I better get going. Mason has a bowling birthday party this afternoon and we still need to get a present. Until next time....

No comments: