Friday, April 4, 2008

Sleep over

The kids are, or should I say were, on Spring Break this week. It only took 2 days before the bickering, teasing, whining, crying, etc began. So needless to say, I am looking forward to school resuming on Tuesday.

However, on the bright side, my in-laws are keeping the children tonight for a sleep over. Halleluhah!!!!! Scott and I have a night out w/out worrying about coming home by a certain time! Oh, what to do, what to do!!!! So far, we know we are going out for dinner. After that, its anyone's guess at this point. Woo Hoo!!!!

The last couple of nights Courtney and Mason slept on the pullout couch. I promised them we could do this if they kept their rooms cleaned. They worked together on getting their rooms and Makenna's room cleaned. Very proud of them! I tried to sleep w/ them the first night. Boy that pullout is UNCOMFORTABLE!!!! I could feel every spring in the mattress! If I ever invite you to stay with us, you may want to find a hotel instead or get an airmattress. However, the kids loved it! Go figure.

Not much else is new. Still working on getting to St Louis in July. It pretty much looks like a go for me! Woo Hoo! Also, we leave for Dallas in 4 weeks! Can't wait to see my girls in their beautiful dresses.

Got to get some bills paid. Until next time....

1 comment:

Osh said...

hooray for alone time with your husband! hooray for clean rooms! hooray for St. Louis! I will beg steal and borrow to get there!

Despite all our troubles my Scott and I are going away for the weekend...honeymoon 3 years after the wedding!