Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Freaking out my husband....

is so much fun. My sister came in town this past week-end to visit. She had cleaned out her closets and brought down all of the clothes she was going to get rid of to me. The clothes filled a large duffle bag which weighed 47lbs (the bag had to be weighed at the check-in counter). She brought me a TON of clothes. I am so loved. I tried everything on after the kids and I went shopping with my sister. I had the clothes in piles on my bed when Scott came home. Ah, my prime time to get him! I met him at the front door and stated my sister is a bad influence on me as he knew we went shopping that day. He asked me what I meant. I told him to look in our room. He saw the clothing covered bed and looked at me in astonishment! "Did you buy all this?????" I told him that I got a really good deal on them and my sister was very convincing that I needed these. WHAT????? Yes, I paid my sister 40 cents for the clothes. I owed her $21.60 for something she got for me and I gave her $22. Scott told me that I was lucky I didn't really buy all those clothes. Otherwise, he would have all new rods and reels!!!! Sucker!!!!! Hee Hee Hee!

Easter was nice. We had our own egg hunt in the house as it rained all day on Saturday. Very wet outside. We then went to a friend's house for a little gathering. It was a very nice and relaxing day.

Not much else is new here. I know I know - how boring her life is, but I will take an occassional boring period to help out with those completely out of control periods of my life!

I know it was a long time since I posted. I will try my best to get out here more often. Until next time....

No comments: